Most privileged house in Alajuela sitted in a 205,375 square feet lot surrounded by coffee plantations, lush gardens, different bird species during the whole year, ancient trees and stunning views.
This 2012 square feet house provides the lifestyle you deserve. Under roof you can enjoy a pretty decorated terrace where the view of the valley mixed with nature is the most wanted area of the house.
As soon as you walk in into the house, the living and dining area welcomes you with a vivid and stylish decoration. It is very important to mention that natural light & high ceiling are some of the benefits living here.
The kitchen is fully equipped (stove, oven, dishwasher, fridge, glassware, microwave, among others). Honestly you will enjoy making dinner for your family and friends.
Their two natural-lighted bedrooms invites you to have a pleasant rest.Main bedroom has its own bathroom and walk-in closet. Secondary bedroom shares an additional bathroom that can be used for visitors, too.
- Temperature mostly during the whole year: 80 to 64 Fahrenheit.
- Distance from/to airport: 15 minutes drive (click here to see how to reach the house)
- What is around?
- 10 minutes drive to Alajuela downtown or to Santa Barbara downtown.
- Walmart, PriceSmart and more supermarkets close by.
- Hospital, doctor offices, drugstores, fitness centers, gym three miles away.
If you are looking for a healthy and non-crowded lifestyle, schedule your appointment now!!!